Sitecore Developer - Melbourne CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our key clients are now recruiting for two Sitecore Developers to join a project delivery team. You will be joining a delivery team sitting within a larger program of work that aims to assist in building and uplifting an ecosystem of applications. You will be specifically working on Sitecore solutions and enhancements to the existing CMS whilst being part of a positive team working with high end technology to deliver web based project solutions.
This client are a leading life insurance firm with main offices in Melbourne and Sydney, their technology teams are widely known in the market as leaders in development.
Role: Sitecore Developer
Location: Melbourne CBD
Tenure: 9 month contract - two vacancies
Skills and requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in ASP.Net | MVC
- Solid commercial experience in Sitecore is a must
- Previous experience delivering Sitecore projects
- Proficient in C#
- Strong knowledge of MVC architecture patterns and object oriented programming
- Knowledge in cloud technologies, Azure or AWS
- Experience in implementing Web APIs
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines utilising agile methodologies
What you will bring to the role:
- Excellent solution delivery and service delivery skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to achieve the business outcomes
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Be able to actively collaborate with and assist other members of the development team in successfully completing their activities including some level of mentoring and training and at times leading development activities
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies and projects
- Work with a leading life insurance company
- Melbourne CBD location
How to apply For immediate consideration, please apply with your most up to date CV and contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role (PR or Citizenship).
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.