Site Quality Manager
This role will be on a contract basis working on the civils side of an Energy from Waste project towards Bristol, for an initial 6-month period with a competitive rate of pay on offer and strong chance of future work on this and other projects.
This position will sit outside of IR35 regulations.
- You will be responsible for on-site quality assurance.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure the quality of all equipment, materials, structures, components and systems and that site practise comply with all relevant quality standards and regulations.
- Verify materials, parts and final products through independent checks, audits, inspections and witnessing.
- Coordinating with sub-contractors and overcoming site issues
- Producing correct paperwork
- Previous experience of working on new build Power Plants in Energy sector, ideally EFW/Biomass
- Previous civils/ structural experience on a EfW/ Biomass/ Power project in the UK.
- CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspection
- Current safety passport and formal HSE qualification, ideally IOSH/NEBOSH level
- Strong communication skills, able to interact at all level
- PCN Level 2
- Available to start ASAP
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales