Site Admin - Hinkley Point (PR-34064304)
One of my clients on Hinkley Point are looking for a Site Admin to join their team. The initial contact is 12 months, and the client will be on site till 2026, so depending on performance is likely to be extended.
Rate - £200 per day Outside IR35 (based on an 8 hour working day) - no accommodation or travel
Working pattern - Monday to Friday on site
Please note - due to security clearance process we can only accept candidates who have a full UK visa.
- Site based role
- Arranges Travel for the site based team
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages booking in area and record sheets with weekly data consolidation
- Collection from Security of visitors and safe transit to required work area
- Give all permanent staff and visitors office area inductions on arrival
- Arranges PPE for permanent staff and visitors
- Arranges for deliveries to be received on site for the office and works area
- Maintains notice boards in working areas
- Printing of required documents
- Checking of documents for template format and updating as required, able to use Adobe and editing tools
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assists in purchase orders
- Maintains desk requirement information and submits monthly to client
- Maintains whereabouts sheet for site team
- Assists with site on boarding and ensuring none of the site team get out of date for mandatory courses
- Ensures the site team training matrix is up to date, be able to adapt to the onsite training systems LMS. Conduct competency checks using external sources CITB.
- Ensures office stationary is maintained
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies documents as needed
- Attends workshops and training as required to support admin role
- Interface with site facilities on office upgrades and repairs
- Consolidation of site team timesheets
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed by the Site leads
- Create, update digital footprint for all documents
- Have excellent document control skills
- To coordinate and manage documents with the quality team, ITPs, LTQRs, calibration certs etc
- Be able to assist in the use SONIMs, CCIT systems. Once training is completed.
- Excel and word competent.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales