ServiceNow Business Analyst
ServiceNow Business Analyst - Melbourne - 3 month contract
Progressive, in partnership with a key client in Melbourne, are currently searching for a Business Analyst.
They are looking for a Business Analyst to analyse, document requirements and implement solutions within the Service Now platform.
This Business Analyst will be actively involved in enhancing ServiceNow and Salesforce platforms with new business features to benefit multiple areas.
Role: Business Analyst
Contract Length: 3 months
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow implementation of components such as Service Portal, Service Catalogue, Incident, Request, Knowledge, Configuration, Change, Discovery, Performance Analytics - ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 1 year of ServiceNow experience
- At least 2 -3 years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience in integration projects (Mulesoft)
- Exposure to education sector is highly advantageous but not essential
If you're interested in the role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Therese Tano on 0416 736 323. Only those who meet the requirements can be considered
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.