Service Desk Analyst
As Desktop Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal staff, through the timely resolution of first and second level incidents. You will resolve all incoming requests, escalating when necessary, and building strong relationships across various internal business units and key stakeholders. In addition, you will utilise your skills to document and publish knowledge articles.
What you can bring to this role
- Demonstrable experience working in a Desktop Support capacity for a minimum of two years
- A high level of competency and familiarity with Active Directory, MS Office Suite and Exchange
- Tertiary educated in an IT discipline or equivalent industry qualifications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV for a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018