Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager / Operations Manager - Oilfield Services - UAE
Looking for an experienced operations leader, with a background in cementing, stimulation and coil tubing, to take on the role of Service Delivery Manager/Operations Manager for a well established oilfield services company.
The role will be based in the UAE, full time. This is not a rotational job.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- 10-12 years experience in the oilfield sector
- Leadership experience and an ability to manage operations
- Technical background in cementing, stimulation and coil tubing
- Expertise of resource allocation, service delivery, crew scheduling and cost control
- Gulf work experience (with UAE experience considered a plus).
- An energetic and dynamic character, willing to work above & beyond to drive the business and operations will be well suited to this role
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Estimated remuneration: $8 - 10K USD per month total (which means housing & transport allowances are already built into this figure) - with schooling allowance + family medical insurance + family annual vacation tickets as additional separate benefits.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.