Senior Systems Engineer
As Senior Systems Engineer you will join a highly experienced team of infrastructure engineers, assisting in building, maintaining and troubleshooting the organisation's infrastructure. You will take responsibility for the installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of storage, system management and network tools and ensure high levels of system availability. You will liaise with relevant business unit managers to resolve potential problems within a timely manner, and ensure the successful delivery of projects within agreed timeframes.
- Systems Administration
- Systems Engineering
What you can bring to this role
- Demonstrable experience with either AWS, GCP or Azure
- Solid understanding of Linux, Windows and Virtualisation environments
- Working knowledge of ITIL and the ability to effectively document systems changes
- Understanding and experience in routers, firewalls, load balancers, switches and storage
- Experience scripting in Powershell, Perl, Bash and Python
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV for a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018