Senior Solutions Architect
A financial client is looking for 2 Senior Solutions Architects to join them on a 6 month contracts starting in the next 2 - 3 weeks based in Sydney or Brisbane CBD
A minimum 5 years' experience in designing and contributing to the delivery of innovative data driven solutions is needed to be considered for this role.
The ultimate purpose of this role is to create high level designs that ensure the successful delivery of high quality solutions that align and contribute to the maximum degree possible to advancing longer term technology objectives. High level designs will reuse existing solution and architecture building blocks, improve/enhance them or create new patterns and/or designs where required.
Some of the Key Accountabilities within this role include:
- Wide industry knowledge of best practices, technology directions, solution design and how to innovatively apply these to shape, scope, design and build out technology based services.
- Combine a knowledge of industry trends and outcomes from research to influence, inform and improve technology related management decision making
- Provide directly or facilitate the provision of expert technical leadership across multi-disciplinary teams to promote the successful delivery of technology capabilities
- Engage and collaborate with leading partners including emerging start-ups to architect and design fit-for-purpose end-to-end solutions based upon a well governed agile and iterative methodology.
- Collaborate with Domain and Enterprise architects, Technology Leads, Business SME's, BAU support staff, partners and other SME's to shape, promote and contribute to the development and advancement of a target stage technology and business roadmaps.
- Engage regularly with technology vendors and utilise available research services to remain abreast of market activities, best practices and to educate business representatives around technology directions
- Lead the preparation of solution designs that are aligned to target or current state domain and enterprise architectures and strategic goals and with due consideration to clear capture of functional requirements and equal consideration to capturing and designing for the underlying non-functional requirements, with particular attention to security, scalability, maintainability, flexibility, availability, deliverability and integration and reuse of existing or emerging new capabilities.
- Work in conjunction with technical leads, performing hands-on development to reinforce understanding of development issues which will aid in continually improving solution designs, patterns and standards.
- Engage throughout the program life cycle to ensure that solution designs are delivered and comply with the appropriate levels of technical quality attributes - performance, scalability, availability, security, modifiability, supportability, reusability, sociability
Other experience / Knowledge needed for this role:
- Strong infrastructure knowledge
- Strong Knowledge in Cloud
- Knowledge of Application integration
- BI Reporting and Data Analytics knowledge
- SSIS / Informatica knowledge
If you would like a further discuss around this position please doesn't hesitate to apply and I will give you a call further to discuss.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018