Senior .Net Developer
Progressive IT are currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join one of our clients in the Fintech Industry.
About The Business
This positions offers the chance to join a rapidly growing and successful start-up. The company grew by 50% last year as a result of a platform that is completely innovative to the market. With the backing of two highly successful national organisations, this company will certainly continue to grow significantly over the next few years.
The company's technical stack includes; .Net Core 2.0, ASP.Net Core MVC 5, C# 6, SQL Server, Web API, AWS, Docker and ReactJS.
The successful candidate will be a motivated person with a thirst for new technologies. We are looking for someone with at least 5+ years demonstrated development experience and someone who has the proven ability to translate requirements and develop solutions that meet the needs of the intended end-users.
Your responsibilities will include participating in an fast paced team on a rapid, agile development schedule and .Net application design and development (particularly C#/ASP.Net MVC, WebAPI).
- Previous experience working in a similar role with system applications such as .Net/ASP.Net/MVC/C#/SQL
- Demonstrated problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Ability prioritise and schedule tasks
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team work skills including the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Apply today with your updated resume to be considered or contact Dean Dennis T: 02 9285 1019 at Progressive IT for more information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018