Senior Infrastructure Engineer
I am currently on the lookout for a Senior Infrastructure Engineers role based in Sydney for an initial 12 month contract, you will be working for an Australian household name.
You will be creating and automating infrastructure build, test and deployment. You will:
- Work along the full lifecycle of infrastructure engineering from idea to working production
- Build infra solutions involving DB.
- Design infrastructure that is highly maintainable, secure and automated at a high calibre.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Active Directory/DNS/DHCP
- Extensive knowledge of vSphere
- Experience with Veeam
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Extensive troubleshooting skills.
- MS PKI
- Netback Up
If you feel you have the experience to apply for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Faz Assir at Progressive Recruitment.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018