senior front end developer
Be a part of a company that started in 2018 with just 10 employees and has grown to now over 70 employees across Australia. They were established by ASX and InfoTrack to build the next generation electronic property settlement service, used by lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions to lodge and settle securely and efficiently. What's even more exciting is that they are one of just two ELNOs (Electronic Lodgment Network Operators) currently operational in Australia with states rapidly adopting the digitisation of conveyancing.
Your Responsibilities within the role :
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, high quality code and design system architecture patterns.
- Create user facing features working closely with Products Team to bridge the gap between design and implementation
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Identifying new market opportunities and technology advances. This includes analysing trends and market disruptions and searching for emerging new market and technology opportunities
- Reviewing current business practices and advising on business and process improvements
Demonstrated experience in a front-end development position (atleast 5 + years experience) and exposure throughout front end techs and libraries, you will bring with you not only your solid skills but the ability and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to new technologies throughout your projects.
- The following skills are a plus: TypeScript, C#, .Net…
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Experience integrating web functionality into websites in an ASP.NET environment
- Excellent understanding of usability, accessibility and information architecture
Whats in it for you !
They are not just about making a positive mark on the industry, they are here to make a positive mark on you personally and your career. They support their teams with:
- Fitness First platinum membership
- Breakfast, snacks and fresh fruit in the office daily
- Open, collaborative working environment
- Working with the latest technologies
- Tailored learning and development plans
- Activities area with pool table and ping pong
- Opportunity to participate in the Employee Share Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Friday night drinks and social events
- Regular events celebrating diversity and inclusion
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018