Senior Electrical Engineer (PR-34140072)
I am currently looking for multiple Senior Electrical Engineers to work on a contract for a client of mine. The role will be an initial 12 month contract based just outside of Bristol.
Job Type: Contract (INSIDE of IR35)
Rate: Up to £50 p/h
Duration: 12 months
Role Details & Requirements:
- To design and develop modules/sub-assemblies of new products
- To verify that the designs meet the Master Specification and conform to the relevant design standards by calculation and/or testing as appropriate
- Accountable for the detailed documentation of the design (models, drawings, design data, BOM, test data)
Qualifications and Experience:
- An electrically biased engineering degree or other relevant engineering qualification with 5 years industry experience
- Experience in product development
- Knowledge of design for manufacture and design for assembly
- 3D and 2D CAD skills
- An understanding of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and system schematics
If you are interested in the role, please send me your CV and I will be in touch soon.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales