Senior Electrical Engineer (PR-34023265)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer with our client who are a leading global supplier of integrated solutions for a range of different industries including industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical, scientific, process, glass coating and food packaging industries as well as a wide range of R&D applications.
They are a global leader in new technology and the company employ around 3000 people worldwide in the design, manufacture and support of high technology equipment. The business is highly innovative; customer focused and has grown rapidly over recent years. It offers all the advantages of a small pioneering niche company but backed up by the security and professionalism of a global company. Due to a significant amount of growth the company require a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their purpose-built R&D centre of excellence near Bristol.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the Senior Electrical Engineer role exists to act as the lead technical resource for either a specific project, or to provide direction across multiple projects, providing guidance to Project Leads and Senior Engineers as circumstances require.
Key activities will include:
- Owning and running development projects and activities
- Interpretation and delivery of customer specifications
- Co-ordination of design activities on larger projects, alongside the Project Leader
- Direction and development of more junior personnel
- Specification of equipment sub systems and development of test specifications
- Product design and development - creation of best practice guidance and training
- Lead design reviews
To be successful in applying for this Senior Electrical Engineer position you will need:
- Formal qualification, training or significant experience in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Extensive experience in a technical product development/design role
- Used to working in a multidisciplinary environment (Software, Mechanical, Technologists)
- A good level of experience in a senior role, ideally with some responsibilities over other staff
This role would provide a salary of £45,000 - £52,000 depending upon experience, plus an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme, life cover, health cash plan, personal development & training plans, annual salary reviews and company bonus scheme.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales