Senior DevOps Engineer
I'm currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a leading FinTech located the heart of Sydney CBD.
My client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with a solid Linux Engineering and AWS background to join their growing, high performing DevOps Team. You will be required to know AWS inside-out, as you will be working heavily with it on a daily basis, creating architecture, automating processes and providing scalable and secure services.
My client is looking for a well-driven and self-managed DevOps Engineer, who is ready to hit the ground running in a collaborative and flexible working environment.
Skills and experience needed for this role is below:
- 5+ years experience as DevOps/Systems Engineer
- 2+ years AWS experience
- Strong Linux Systems Engineering experience (RedHat, CentOS)
- Ability to write all infrastructure as code (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- CI/CD experience: Bamboo or Jenkins
- Solid Python and Bash scripting skills
- Good knowledge of security groups and protocols
- Containerisation: Docker and ECS
If this role is of interest and you feel you can meet the expectations needed to be successful within this role please apply today and I will give you a call to discuss further.
For more information contact Adam Wilkinson at Progressive IT on 02 9285 1007.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018