Scrum Master - German and English speaker
Role: Scrum Master (Azure/DevOps)
Duration: 12 months (January 2020 - December 2020)
Rate: €88 per hour (€660 per day)
Experienced with O365 / azure devops
Energy sector background would be a plus
German and English, both mandatory
Candidate has to travel to Benelux/Germany - Travel is fully expensed
Project description: System, workflow harmonization and optimization for the Engineering Business so that the databaset can be harmonised.
- Consult on how collaboration tools, specifically MS Teams together with Azure DevOps, can enable a productive and effective SCRUM team.
- The consultant will present the results through reporting in Azure DevOps and through demonstrations as pieces of work are completed and delivered back into the business (MVPs).
- There will be stand up/scrum meetings within the general project team and you will train/coach employees as an expert
- Align the processes with offices in UK, Germany & Benelux
- Continuously evaluate time and cost as team moved through backlog. Used tools are Azure DevOps, using velocity and burndown
- Clears potential roadblocks, paving the way for project success.
- The scrum master will take initial action and then flag it up to the project manager if he isn't getting anywhere
- Consults Product Owner managing stakeholders through daily meetings/calls/team catch ups/email/MS Teams/Surface Hub/Skype.
- There are around 80 stakeholders in the business representing the entities most affected by the project.
- Consults the team in mastering tools & processes associated with the adopted agile method created before.
- The specific agile tools and methodologies are O365, Azure DevOps, Agile delivery, solution scaling, definition of value etc.
- Both the scrum master (by definition) and the team will be proficient in Agile methodologies.
- The scrum master will spend most of the time with the team so consultation will be face to face
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales