SAP PO Developer
IMMEDIATE START - SAP PO Developer/Consultant - 4 month contract - Melbourne
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are actively on the lookout for a mid-level SAP PO Developer/Consultant to work for a leading University based in Melbourne's North utilising SAP PO 7.4 Single Stack.
The project of work is a small integration piece to support a larger program of work that has just gone live. You will be responsible for building interfaces through the middleware in SAP PO to connect an internal system to other applications within the University application landscape.
The client are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running as well as someone who can take initiative and problem solve individually.
This is for an immediate start.
Role: SAP PO Developer/Consultant
Tenure: 4 month contract + chance of extension
Essential skills and requirements:
- SAP Process Orchestration 7.4 Single Stack
- Strong experience with REST adapters
- Good BPM experience
- Java, XSLT and GUI message mappings
- Experience using SAP PO to integrate with other applications
- ABAP skills
- Database skills/experience, particularly Microsoft SQL Server
- Previous work experience in a University will be highly regarded
About you: Ideally you will be someone who likes analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving. You need to have solid development skills and be happy to work unsupervised as well as take initiative.
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Working with a collaborative team who are supportive and value learning
- Onsite parking available
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role (PR or citizenship).
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.