SAP Business Analyst
SAP Business Analyst - Retail - North Western Sydney - 700 inc. super - 6 month contract + ext.
A large industry leading Australian organisation are currently working on numerous projects within the retail space and hence, are looking to on board an experienced Business Analyst join their fast paced and agile team. Please see the below brief job description.
- Engage with stakeholders in order to elicit requirements and document accordingly.
- Probe recommendations made by stakeholders to determine the root cause of the problem and provide appropriate solution which adds value.
- Work closely with other SAP Business Analysts and report to Lead SAP Business Analyst.
- Facilitate workshops in order to gain further insight from relevant teams.
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 3 years of experience working within the Retail space.
- Previous ERP Implementation experience.
- Previous experience with SAP, preferably SAP IS Retail.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a contract basis with a large industry leading organisation with the ability to extend beyond the 6 month contract. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply via the below link or alternatively contact me - Matthew Robertson - on 02 9285 1065.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018