Salesforce CPQ Consultant
My client is a Salesforce Consultancy, Support and Training Provider who needs CPQ Consultants and CPQ Billing Architects.
I'm looking specifically for a CPQ Salesforce Consultant with strong CPQ experience on multiple projects.
They are looking for someone who can come in and do the actual technical configuration.
Key responsibilities and tasks required include, but may not be limited to;
* Work as lead architect on projects to flush out business requirements, translate those into technical requirements, configure client's technical solution as it maps back to the agreed upon Solution Design Document with architect oversight, and successfully lead customers to go-live.
* Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
* Co-lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
* Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
* Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
* Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
* Comfortable building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce.
* Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
* Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
* Be able to create a meaningful Solution Design while also being able to be hands-on keyboard as you guide consultants and developers on creating the system
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales