Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer
Role: Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer
This permanent opportunity involves partnering closely with an existing team of skilled Developers to uplift the current Salesforce Commerce Cloud Platform. Working within an agile business environment this role will be responsible for the design and implementation of business systems and functionality to support Omni-channel commerce, including online website, mobile applications and other retail functions/dependencies.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 4 + years commercial development experience
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) development experience (A must)
- Expert understanding of bug/work control, source control, and deployment technologies (Git, Grunt, Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Experience in object-oriented programming (C#, ASP.Net, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working within an agile methodology
Nice to have:
- A tertiary qualification in computer science or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of the retail sector
- The design, development and implementation of business systems and functionality
- Code review (Peer review)
- Contribute to agile stand up
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and open opportunities up for continuous improvement in order to optimise software delivery.
- Mentor junior developers to uplift their knowledge and skills
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Tom Saunders on 0416 724 190
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.