My client is looking for a Risk manager for a 6 months contract based on 4 days a week to join them based in the Sydney CBD.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years Risk and Compliance experience gained within a financial institution, strong stakeholder management skills and enjoy a collaborative and challenging environment.
- Delivery and continue improvement of risk and compliance advisory services
- Maintain, update and implement the risk framework
- Test the effectiveness of risk controls
- Provide compliance monitoring, analysis and feedback
- Ensure a culture of Risk and Compliance is embedded across the business
- Provide risk training and promote Compliance awareness
- Report writing and presentation to senior management
- 7 years of Risk/Compliance experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of lending or credit
- Be ready to hit the ground running
- Be flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in please apply now.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018