Resident Engineer (Electrical)
About the company:
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas power generation, transmission and distribution solution Eis recruiting a Resident Engineer (Electrical) to join their Engineering team in East Malaysia.
About the job:
As the Resident Engineer (Electrical) you will be responsible for a range of business critical task Including:
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and report routine preventive maintenance and unplanned corrective maintenance of the Electrical Network Monitoring and Control System (ENMCS) at Petronas Utilities Kerteh (UK) and Utilities Gebeng (UG).
- To plan resource, material and equipment requirements and to control material consumption for the execution of service activities.
- To supervise and control service engineers and/ or subcontractors engaged for the execution of service activities.
- To perform planned or unplanned corrective maintenance on the ENMCS as and when required by either Utilities Kerteh or Utilities Gebeng.
- To provide full report on all activities carried out in relation to any reported incident and all the findings, root cause and solutions used.
- To plan and perform regular & periodic preventive maintenance and health check of the ENMCS (inclusive of IEC61850 network, intelligent electronic devices or IEDS, protection relays and associated equipment) at Utilities Kerteh and Utilities Gebeng.
- To be on standby to support Utilities Kertah and Utilities Gebeng for any planned or unplanned corrective maintenance activities.
To succeed in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years in electrical engineering work experience in oil & gas, petrochemical or power plant.
- Good knowledge with Electrical protection system.
- Work experience for Petronas project / facility is highly advantage.
- Good communication skills and possess good customer service attitude.
Status of hiring:
- 3 years contract
- Must be willing to work and base in east Malaysia (Kerteh & Gabeng). Service apartment in Kuantan can be arranged by company.
- Flexi working hour on Oncall Standby basis.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.