Leading Australian organisation in finance is looking for a Researcher to join their growing team, with an established foundation.
Working in their central office location this opportunity is one not to be missed by individuals whom are looking to explore some of the newest technologies as well as be part of Green field projects within an established and well-funded business
- Designing, architecting and developing either C++, Java as Python components and applications
- Designing ultra-low latency to accelerate algorithm trade signal generation and order execution
- Work closely with all members of the team from traders to front office as well as Quantitative Research
- Creating digital design and verification that maximizes performance and being able to process a vast amount of data
- Strong Programing skills, in either C++, C# , Java or Python
- Experience in testing, debugging and other concepts of quality assurance with the development life cycle
- Experience working with Traders
- Experience building digital domains
- Must be adaptable to a fast paced work environment
- Experience in High frequency trade environments
Good to have:
- Worked within financial services or gaming backgroundProblem solving skills
- Experience working with High Frequency as well as Machine learning is highly regarded
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018