A large Food and Beverage Company is currently looking for a Quality Technician to join their team located in Ohio! This will be a contract position with a strong possibility of extension or becoming full time.
This will be a great opportunity overseeing the coordination of all quality systems for raw material receiving, in plant operations.
- Above average math skills, ability to calculate data, numbers, decimals, fractions
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team based work environment
- Knowledge of food safety, quality requirements and good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Follow all Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures.
- Assist in performing line checks on all machines and areas of production to ensure that all specifications are being met.
- Assist in performing all chemical tests on product samples.
- Complete and organize associated paperwork.
- Set up specification sheets based on daily production schedule and file the specification sheets when returned by production.
- Follow all safety procedures
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- A minimum 1 years of experience in a food manufacturing environment
- A minimum of 1 year of Quality Assurance experience
- Computer skills: Proficient with (word, excel, email)-candidates will take an excel test to gauge their proficiency.
Work Schedule: Sunday to Thursday (11 PM to 7 AM)
Location: Zanesville, Ohio
Contract Duration: 6 months (potential to extend)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.