Quality Engineer (PR-33944890)
My client designs , manufactures and installs market leading services and products. They are an established partner of choice to ta Large Nuclear project and they have a requirements for a quality Engineer.
Preferably you will have had previous experience as a QA/QC role and the key responsibilities and duties are below
The role will be to establish and maintain Quality Systems and Project Quality requirements
Contract is INSIDE IR35 & Umbrella £35p/h £37 hour contract with scope to work 50/60 hours week
- Non-conformance investigation, root cause analysis and reporting.
- Create and maintain Quality Plans / Inspection & Test Plans
- Facilitate internal, customer and 3rdparty audits.
- Review and approve life time records / manufacturing data books.
- Conduct internal audits
- Conduct external audits
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Quality Engineering discipline preferred, or qualified by experience
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales