I have a requirement for a Quality Engineer for an initial 12 month contract working on the Hinkley Point C project for an exciting long term opportunity.
Rate: Negotiable for the right experience.
The suitable candidate must have the following experience:
- Developing quality procedures from project specifications.
- Consulting with subject matter experts and engineers to determine specific requirements.
- Developing and reviewing ITP records for inclusion in LTR's.
- Providing targeted quality information packs to supply chain and sub-contractors.
- Previous experience in engineering, nuclear, auditing or fabrication.
More details to follow.
Interested or know someone that could be? Please send a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the specifics of project in more detail.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales