I am working with a client who has a requirement for a Quality Engineer. It is for an exciting project near Inverness working on heavy fabrications for a Nuclear project.
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience.
Contract Length: At least 1 year - they should have a need for you until 2022 however.
- Writing and compiling quality procedures from project specifications.
- Consulting with subject matter experts and engineers to determine specific requirements.
- Developing Inspection and Test Plans.
- Reviewing ITP records for inclusion in LTR's.
- Providing targeted quality information packs to supply chain and sub-contractors.
It is mandatory to have experience in developing and creating quality procedures.
You must also have a background in QA and not QC.
Good IT skills and attention to detail are also essential.
Previous experience in engineering, nuclear or fabrication together with audit experience and qualifications would be advantageous.
Please get in touch with your latest CV and I will be in touch with more details.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales