Quality Engineer HInkley Point Contract (PR-33937557)
Our client manufactures and installs high integrity, RCC-M nuclear standard stainless steel and titanium components as well as thermal insulation systems and are supplying Hinkley Point C with several large stainless steel pond/pool liners, tanks and vessels.
They're looking for a Quality Engineer to join the team on site and contribute directly to the success of the project.
- CSWIP 3.1 or above with welding inspection experience
- PCN DPI level 2
- Strong documentation background - creation, maintenance and interpretation
- Familiarity with LTQR packs
- Extensive Fabrication and Welding knowledge - preferably working with stainless steel
- Leadership - as the project develops it is expected that the holder of this role will run a team
- Previous work with exotic alloys
- Complex construction environments with multiple contractors working towards a central goal
- Security clearance (BPSS, CTC, SC) an advantage if current
The rate is £35/hour PAYE.
Work will be on a 10 on 4 off rotation and based on a 12 hour shift pattern.
Accommodation on site is included.
28 days holiday and 8% pension contribution
Interested or know anyone that could be? Please send an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch asap to discuss in more detail.
I can provide referral vouchers for any successful referrals sent through.
I can NOT consider anyone who does not have the right to work in the UK
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales