Quality Engineer Contract (PR-33888299)
Quality Engineers (Contract) for a heavy steel fabrication project
QE required to join a company manufacturing high integrity engineered products for Nuclear Industry.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Facilitate Non conformance investigation, root cause analysis and reporting.
- Create and maintain Quality Plans / Inspection & Test Plans in accordance with project requirements.
- Review and approve life time records / manufacturing data books.
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with the business unit audit schedule.
- Conduct external audits in accordance with project requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with our customers ensuring any actions are responded to in a timely professional manner.
- Previous experience in a similar QA/QC role
- Fabrication and welding background would be advantageous.
- Competent with managing timescales.
- Proactive and logical approach to problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge ISO9001.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Able to work as a team to tight deadlines and targets.
- Umbrella Contract
Are you looking for work? If so, please forward your most current CV and I will give you a call to discuss.
If you have any referrals please also send them through!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales