Quality Control Engineer (PR-34106046)
One of my clients is looking for a Quality Control Engineer to come and join their team in Warrington. This role will be hybrid, with 3 days a week in the office or supplier sites. Here is a little on what they are looking:
- Experience in being a QA/QC at a Tier 1 contractor in Nuclear.
- Experience in client sign offs on LTQRs, MRBs, ITPs and any other quality audits.
- Based on site working with and supporting the delivery teams.
- Looking for a candidate that is knowledgeable in creating and maintaining a quality culture and programme.
- Current security clearance.
This is a 12-month contract. Rate is £55ph all-inclusive Inside IR35.
Please note - only apply if you hold full residency in the UK, as it will involve working with the Ministry of Defence.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales