I'm currently working on a role for a client of mine based in Newcastle and thought you might be interested. The client provide turnkey solutions for global contract manufacturing, ranging from design, hydraulics and fabrications.
They are looking for an experienced QHSE Manager:
- To ensure that the product or services provided by the organisation is fit for purpose.
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety along with making sure that manufacturing and production processes meet international and national standards.
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Drive the implementation and utilisation of quality tools.
- HSE lead for the site ensuring all regulatory and legal compliance.
- Work towards implementing and IMS to achieve ISO14001 and ISO45001 status.
- Devising and establishing the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards.
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Nebosh certificate or Diploma.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering (desirable).
- BSI ISO Accredited Auditor.
- NVQ 3 in Quality Management or relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Aerospace regulations and procedures.
- AS9001, ISO 14001, ISO45001 ISO 9001 implementation and compliance.
- Quality and Engineering Management.
- Commercial and customer account management.
- Ability and experience in leading.
If you meet this criteria and interested, then please reply and let me know and I'll be in touch. Or if you know someone else, please pass on my details.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales