Project Manager (Purchasing) - Darlington
Progressive are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in the purchasing field for a 12 month contract.
Ideal start date would be mid to end September.
The role is based out of the Darlington site but is currently work from home only.
At least 5 years of previous work experience in Purchasing field is required as well as the flexibility to assist the manager on alternative assignments if necessary.
We are looking for someone who is well organized, has good energy and has the ability to coordinate many tasks. A technical background would be a plus.
3 must haves:
-work cross functionality and project management skills
-The ability to logically determine the priority of one project to another.
Some specific responsibilities for this position are listed here:
- Wall mapping sessions/ VPP reviews
- support multiple workshops including charter/contract workshops
- Support build readiness
- order and track prototype parts
- Weekly readiness meetings, design reviews
- RFQ activities, issue PO
- create SR and PPAP requests
- DQR meetings
- tooling/capital/cash flow tracking
- material cost roll up for the program
- cost roll up for marketing
- V/O tracking for the program
- numerous reviews with FCM
- QV and C Series readiness tracking
- PPAP readiness
- EDI/BPO set up
- unique service channel readiness
- ensure launch readiness
- attend core team meetings, as required
- create and maintain purchasing matrix and other trackers for the program
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales