Project Manager, LNG - Marine Operation
About the company:
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader in marine and engineering solution specialise in offshore & onshore facilities.
The company is recruiting a Project Manager, LNG to join their team in Johor, Malaysia.
About the job:
As the Project Manager, LNG you will be responsible for a range of business critical task Including:
- Strategize, direct, drive and control Marine Repair projects are completed on schedule, within budget, comply with industry standards/ regulations and meet customers' requirements and ensuring progress payments are recovered as per the contract terms and conditions management team(s) to meet the targeted operational profit margin.
- Build and enhance project management teams' capabilities by developing and implementing effective development programs to produce capable project management teams in order to deliver quality service to achieve Marine Repair's goal to be a leading provider of dry-docking and repair services for petroleum and LNG/LPG vessels.
- Monitor Marine Repair project management teams' work allocations, either by company or third parties, to ensure projects (in sourced/outsourced) are completed within budget and on schedule in compliance with industry standards/ regulations, as per contractual terms & conditions to meet company/customers specifications and requirements with minimal risk exposure.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate existing/new business relationships with project clients who include authorities, partners and associates (i.e. Government bodies, Ship owners, Shipyards, Fabricators, Designers, Vendors and Service Providers) with the objective to deliver products and services that meet customers' satisfaction, to secure new contracts and to expedite payment recovery.
To succeed in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in managing ship repair or ship conversion projects with at least 5 years as Project Manager.
- Experience working with LNG Vessel will be highly advantageous.
- Work experience in large scale of EPC/ EPCI / fabrication / ship building project for either onshore/ offshore project will be highly advantage.
- Good communication skills, peoples & networking skills and client management.
- Must be willing to be based in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.