Project Manager - Nuclear - Contract (PR-33985787)
You'll be managing the Customer and associated management of the project including identification and monitoring of project risks (threats and opportunities) Planning and implementing response to these and responding to other issues that affect the project, you'll establish and maintain governance arrangements for the delivery of the project, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities. Leading the project, you'll deliver world class performance by means of employee engagement, continuous improvement and identifying and implementing the latest technology and lead on Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality within the project.
- Extensive recent and relevant experience in a similar environment/sector
- Ideally some experience in delivering design projects
- Full project lifecycle experience from bid phase through to close out
- Awareness of various contracting methodologies (e.g. FIDIC/NEC3/JCT etc…)
Some of the benefits include:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Open to flexible working and alternative work patterns
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts and our Share Ownership Scheme
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales