Project Manager - Medical Devices (Contract) (PR-33999673)
- Co-ordinate the project team to keep them on track and keeping the projects on budget and schedule
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs
- Review of the work progress daily
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to project status
- Ensure risks are analysed, managed and mitigated
- Initiate the project - check feasibility, budgets, teams and resources
- Managing client relationships and tracking project performance.
- Report Regularly into client management team on status and latest risk register, supporting the operations leadership to successfully execute capital projects
- Ensure Client Engineering standards are adhered to and all work meets the latest and relevant legislation.
- Experience within the medical device manufacturing industry
- Advanced knowledge of project management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales