Project Engineer (PR-34107919)
I am currently seeking a Project Engineer to work for a client of mine based in Thurrock, London.
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £40-50 Per Hour (Outside IR35)
- To assist the area Project Manager in the design, engineering, procurement, supervision and administration of the capital expenditure programmes.
- Responsible for supervision and reporting of several projects or engineering works at various locations at any one time.
- To deliver time and cost effective engineered solutions to identify client requirements, incorporating health and safety and environmental best practises.
- To oversee a multi-disciplined team of contract engineers who conduct the installation of works on projects.
- Provide support in ensuring projects allocated and planned are executed according to plan, budget and scope.
- Working knowledge of regulations and directives: PUWER, LOLER, COMAH.
- Experience managing projects on hazardous sites/environments.
- Experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales