Project Engineer (PR-34101536)
Duration: 6-12 Month Contract
Rate: £35-45 per hour (OUTSIDE IR35)
A client of Progressive Engineering is currently recruiting for a project engineer for an initial 6 month contract in Swindon.
- Prepare key documentation such as Quality Plans and Engineering Procedures.
- Coordinate the manufacturing of new and existing jobs.
- Ensure that all parties have the correct information to carry out their work.
- Liaison with: production, design, welding engineers and inspection.
- Draw up production plans and assemble contract files.
- Liaise with external suppliers for the supply of material and equipment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Plasma Arc Technology.
- Knowledge of hazardous material handling and treatment.
- A minimum of 5 years project engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply here!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales