Project Engineer (PR-33930348)
I am currently working with a key client of mine who is looking for a Project Engineer on a contract basis within the oil & gas industry with an immediate start.
Duration: 3 Months Initially
Rate: £45-£55 per hour Inside IR35 (Negotiable for the right candidate)
Location: Great Yarmouth (flexible working)
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Manage project activities from beginning to end
- Ensure all schedules are met
- Help with Technical and Commercial specifications
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and other parties
- Help assist the team where required.
- Understanding and having a background knowledge of Hydraulic Pneumatic.
If you are looking for a new contract role, please apply here!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales