A highly innovative Power sector client are looking for an ambitious Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The client specialise in low carbon energy systems and have recently been awarded a lucrative contract.
The purpose of the role is to ensure key projects are completed on time and to agreed specification.
- Work directly with the Engineering Manager to ensure the successful delivery of 2 major construction projects
- Writing technical specifications and and conduct design reviews
- Support the engineering team during contract negotiation and site review
- Able to work autonomously and interact with suppliers
- Relevant experience as a Project Engineer or Design Engineer with project experience
- Experience in the design or management of electrical systems
- Working on projects that are linked to the National Grid (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work for a rapidly growing and innovative client who have recently won key contracts.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales