Project Engineer - Contract - 4 Months (PR-34047212)
Duration: 4 Month Contract
Rate: £35-45 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
- Prepare key documentation such as Quality Plans and Engineering Procedures.
- Coordinate the manufacturing of new and existing jobs.
- Ensure that all parties have the correct information to carry out their work.
- Liaison with: production, design, welding engineers and inspection.
- Draw up production plans and assemble contract files.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Process Equipment / Pressure Vessels / Heat Exchangers is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years project engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems including ISO9001.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Experience working with ASME/PD5500/EN13445 pressure vessel codes
If you are interested in this role, please apply here!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales