Program Release Manager
One of my banking clients are going through a large transformation program and are looking for a Program Delivery/ Program Release Manager to come on board for an initial 6 month contract.
The role is going to be responsible for leading the sprint planning activity, providing status of inflight activity in an environment that is trying to work towards agile delivery but is by no means fully agile just yet.
Part of your role will also be responsible for their data migration team which will be 6 direct reports and will be about 25% of your role.
The ideal candidate experience:
- Pragmatic project management experience of waterfall and agile methods and making these two worlds collide
- Demonstrated experience of working collaboratively with Program and Project managers to provide accurate status of inflight activity and lead program stream sprint planning activity
- Demonstrated experience of working with and communicating to senior stakeholders (Internal: Program Director & external: T1 consulting firm)
- Superior commercial acumen
- Responsible for portfolio wide resource management, including supply & demand.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018