Product Quality Engineer - Outside IR35 (PR-33932000)
One of my clients based in the West Midland area is looking for a Product Quality Engineer to join their team on an initial 3 month contract Outside IR35.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in automotive or aerospace Quality Assurance Engineering at a senior level
- Preferably qualified to HND level within a related Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical.)
- An understanding of the following, casting, pressing, harnesses, electronics
- Lean 6 Sigma green belt preferable
- Proven problem-solving abilities with the 8D, 5 why and able to demonstrate a wide range of tools and techniques (Ishikawa, is/ is not DoE etc)
- Excellent working knowledge of IS09001, preferably lead auditor trained
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO 14001
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales