Progressive Global Energy is recruiting for one of the World's Largest Oil & Gas Operators for a ProCount Administrator in Midland, TX. Candidates must be ProCount experts and have a strong understanding of the database of ProCount from both a technical and a functional angle.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday, 40 hour week, long-term contract position that is written for 6 months and extended each 6 months. Competitive hourly rates are offered and per diem for non-local candidates. We offer full benefits to our contract employees: medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, etc. Looking at a start date of January 3, 2020 but interviews to take place before the holidays with offer and onboarding complete to start in the new year.
- Must be a ProCount expert
- Knowledge of ProCount database from a technical and functional angle
- Functional Super User - complete understanding of production allocations
- Ability to run SQL to write ProCount data
- Basically an expert in ProCount and SQL writing
- Beneficial is if candidates are less technical but very good at training on a functional level
- Must have the ability to articulate and communicate effectively at all levels especially, when training analysts in the group
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas Operations and Production Accounting Practices - preferred
- Knowledge of common facility set ups: gas meters, LACTs, tank batteries, SWD systems, and gas lift - preferred
- Familiarity with SCADA systems and mechanism to communicate with production accounting system - preferred
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite Products, with ability to demonstrate allocations in ProCount using spreadsheet calculations
- Heavy support to the team of Production Accounting Analysts
- Helping analysts to understand allocations and setting up wells, volumes etc. in the ProCount system
- As the Super User you will be training the analysts on how the application works
- Gather information and ad hoc data as requested. E.g. wells or volumes per year
- Understand where to pull data in ProCount to write the query
- Work with other departments requesting data - e.g. regulatory, planning, corporate, reservoir
- Establish best practices for monthly reporting; identify existing reports and develop new computer generated reports as needed
- Train lease operators with Production Accounting Analyst's assistance on how to use JOYN software
- Identify any potential gaps in accounting practices across the group; assist in close out of recent internal audit findings, especially when the root causes are more complex/IT related
- Train Production Analysts in using P2 Merrick software including eVIN and ProCount to troubleshoot allocation issues, build new facility set ups, translate field information to accounting practices, etc.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.