Process Improvement Lead
In the role of Process Improvement Lead, you will lead and deliver improvement initiatives aligned to business needs and strategic objectives. You will apply appropriate methodologies and practices to the improvement, including lean/six sigma, agile and BPM standards, and ensure that improvement initiatives are easily defined, measured and verified. In the position you will also utilise your skills and experience to enhance the organisations continuous improvement activities and facilitate knowledge sharing sessions.
What you can bring to this role
- Demonstrable experience in analysis, design and use of process methodologies and standards, ideally Lean Six Sigma.
- Project Management experience and an understanding of agile processes and the SDLC
- Working knowledge of BPM standards using DMO methodology
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to effectively engage key stakeholders, and internal and external customers
- Tertiary education, Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma Green qualification
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV for a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018