Process Engineer (PR-34156162)
I am looking for a Process Engineer to support a chemical plant in the Hull area.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Work within a multi discipline action team that brings operational know how, Engineering, CI and Reliability together to work through issues impacting plant performance
- Achieve the business targets for production though process optimisation
- Provide technical process input and solutions issues that have led to production losses
- Ensure that decisions are aligned with the long-term Operations strategy
- Operate as an experienced professional, in line with the requirements of a top tier COMAH facility
We are also looking for
- Self-driven and results orientated with a positive can-do attitude
- Someone with focus on safety and high quality, but also agile and able to operate at pace
- Natural planner
- Excellent communicator who builds and develops stakeholder relationships
- A track record of positively influencing outcomes
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in similar role, delivering short term results is essential
If you are interested please get in touch.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales