Pricing Operations Analyst
Pricing Operations Analyst - 4 month contract - Melbourne CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for a pricing operations analyst to deliver product pricing and analysis of existing pricing data to support a sales team. You will be responsible for governance and accurate, timely administration of pricing and rebate related data and information for key stakeholders and customers. You will ideally have a strong analytical and technical background, with an understanding of finance and IT from a commercial point of view. This role sits in the sales function of the business reporting into a pricing operations manager.
Role: Pricing Operations Analyst
Location: Melbourne CBD
Tenure: 4 month contract
About the client:
- Leading firm in the food and beverage industry
- Well networked company within Melbourne
- Employ an agile method of work
- Prime location within Melbourne CBD
Essential skills and requirements:
- Academic level of qualification required
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Business partnering skills
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Analytical experience in an FMCG environment
- Experience in the use of SAP ECC specifically pricing and rebates
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite - specifically Excel and Outlook
- Execute pricing strategies and ensure internal invoices reflect the product pricing strategy
- Partner with internal sales team and Pricing Operations colleagues to ensure accurate execution of pricing and trade spend
- Investigate and resolve pricing and rebate related queries as required
- Create and maintain pricing and rebate agreements to ensure accurate, timely pricing and trading terms management
- Provide governance over the pricing and rebates landscape for all customers and channels
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Working with an internationally recognised organisation
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role (citizenship or PR).
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.