Location: Seminole, Texas, USA
Sectors: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs terminal and station operations by coordinating with Pipeline Control and other affiliates to ensure timely, safe and quality controlled handling of products.
- Tank gauging, manifold line up, development of paperwork and log/record information related to inventories and quality control.
- Operation of process related equipment, preventative maintenance of equipment and product quality sampling.
- Testing, basic product accounting, product measurement, working with flammable corrosive chemicals and loading and unloading rail tank cars and trucks.
- Must be knowledgeable of environmental regulations and company policy concerning handling and disposal of hazardous substances.
- Participates in available cross training to effectively develop skills in areas specific to other operators and technicians.
- Maintain facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices inside and outside of the facilities.
- Attend all safety meetings and complete safety training courses as required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.