PCS7 Engineer needed, West Midlands, Contract
A Senior Siemens PCS7 Engineer is needed on a contract basis to start within the next 4 weeks, for a company in the West Midlands.
The candidate should have proven main-stream control automation experience across several previous Siemens based projects that must include medium to large size DCS using recent PCS7 versions.
* Minimum 5 years experience using PCS7 v8.0 or later within medium / large DCS applications
* Advanced WinCC Skills
* Experience of AS/OS system design, coding, testing and commissioning
* Experience of producing FDS, DDS and Test Specifications
* Use of PCS7 AS/OS using APL, CMT, CFC and SFC
* Use of PCS7 using S7-400/300 and Profibus technologies
* Use of PCS7 interfacing to intelligent Siemens drives and packages
* Experience of PCS7 v9.0
* Experience of PCS7 version upgrades
* Experience of PCS7 SCL, PH, OPENPCS, WebServer
* Experience of PCS7 within a virtualised / domain configuration
* Experience of PCS7 F-Systems for SIL2 systems
* Experience of Step-7 and WinCC Flex
* Experience of PCS7 Maintenance Station
* Experience of PDM
* Experience of Power Station control systems.
Please send across a CV if interested in the position or find me on linkedin.
We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales