Oracle Developer (6 month contract)
Senior Oracle Developer - 6 month contract - Melbourne
Progressive, in partnership with one of our key clients are currently on the lookout for a Senior Oracle Developer.
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Oracle Developer has arisen with our client, a leader within the gaming industry. My client employ an agile method of work and you will be supporting a current business team working on a large data migration moving from an Oracle system to the Teradata cloud. My client are looking for a senior developer with demonstrable leadership experience and a strong understanding of the release life cycle.
As the Senior Oracle Developer, you will be responsible for putting policies and procedures in place to create order within the project, as well as use previous leadership experience to align the team with the overall project objectives.
About the client:
- Leading firm in the gaming industry
- Employ an agile method of work
- Prime location within Melbourne CBD
- Work in a collaborative team who value their contractors
- Offering a competitive daily rate
Role: Senior Oracle Developer
Location: Melbourne CBD
Tenure: 6 month contract
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 5+ experience working with Oracle as a developer
- Previous work experience with Teradata cloud and data migration projects
- Understanding and/or previous work with PSQL and SOA
- Understand the lifecycle of release and be technically sound
- Must have a can do attitude, be a self-starter and take initiative within the project
Nice to Have:
- Oracle certification
- Previous work experience in the gaming industry
- Prior experience with a migration project leading a team would be beneficial
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546. OR reply to this email with your updated CV and interest for the role and I contact you.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.