Network Infrastructure Specialist
Network Infrastructure Specialist - 6 month contract - Port Melbourne
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are actively on the lookout for a mid-level Network Infrastructure Specialist who has demonstrable experience in overseeing implementation of a number of IT Infrastructure projects.
The purpose of this position is for the Network Infrastructure Specialist to primarily be responsible for planning, designing and overseeing implementation of all IT infrastructure projects and components across the wider IT landscape. This person will be responsible for ensuring projects and activities are initiated to account for business requirements, and are delivered on time, on budget and in line with internal methodology and overall company objectives.
Role: Network Infrastructure Specialist
Location: Port Melbourne
Tenure: 6 month contract
Essential skills and requirements:
- Soft Skills
- Degree qualification in IT or equivalent experience
- 5+ years accumulative experience
- Strong technical understanding of all aspects of IT infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience in trouble shooting and fault finding
- Technical Skills
- Firewall Administration (Palo Alto/Juniper/ Cisco)
- F5 Support
- Network and Wireless (Cisco)
- Working knowledge of DHCP/DNS and troubleshooting
- Review changes/solutions with a focus on security
- SD WAN knowledge is a bonus
Ideally you will be someone who has extensive working experience as a Network Infrastructure Specialist, be able to take initiative and implement new techniques and processes where appropriate.
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Work for a leading automotive company
- Collaborative team environment
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role (PR or citizenship).
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.