Mobile Developer (Android)
Mobile Developer (Android) - 6 month contract - Melbourne
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are actively on the lookout for two Mobile Developers (Android) to join a leading financial institution on a new exciting project offering attractive daily rates.
The role of the mobile developer (Android) will require you to work with stakeholders to design, implement and optimise user experience using mobile technologies. Further, you will be provide systems analysis, design, development, maintenance and ongoing support for mobile applications. You will be working collaboratively with the UX/Design team and other mobile developers to provide system analysis, design, development, maintenance and ongoing support for mobile applications.
Role: Mobile Developer (Android)
Location: Melbourne CBD
Tenure: 6 month contract with a chance of extension
Positions available: 2
Essential skills and requirements:
- Native Mobile (Kotlin)
- RESTful APIs (creating and consuming)
- Test: Unit, TDD, BDD
- PlayStore deployments
- 5 years appropriate industry experience, with at least 12 months in a mobile development role
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Design and/or Human Computer Interaction or equivalent industry experience
Nice to have:
- DevOps: Jenkins/Alfred/Go, Fasttrack, Gradle
- Developed experience APIs (orchestrating other APIs)
- Provisioning profiles
You will be working with a collaborative team on this project. You will be working closely with other Android and iOS developers, experienced API developers, BAs, QAs an iteration manager and a project manager all reporting into a portfolio manager.
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Ability to advance your career in an ASX listed company
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Working with a collaborative team who are supportive and value learning
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role (PR or citizenship).
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.